So if you can't find the chest where I found it go and try to find it at the other camp. I am not absolutely sure if it's only those two camps, but just in case you can't find it at any of those camps, go and check out the other cams as well http://goregionalair.com/top-10-video-games-that-predicted-the-future/.
6. Last chest, chest number 6, can be found at the mercenary camp at the top of the map. Right here we have the same situation as we had it with chest number 2 at the mercenary camp at the pond. This chest is located on the rooftops of the buildings but there are three different spots where it could be.
So if you don't find the chest at the location where I found my chest just keep looking for your chest on the rooftops at this camp.
Alright and that's it for the sand castle, now you can claim your reward of 1000 gold bars and we can move on to the snow highlands map. the snow Highlands exploration chests are very interesting to find, because most of them have different spawn locations, but I will guide you through them so you can find them easily. 1. The first chest is on top of a camps cabin , for me it was right here on top of this camp, but if you can find it check out the other camps as well. So the top of the little cabin, might look difficult to reach, but all you really need is an ammunition box that helps you to get there. Just put it down somewhere close to the cabin and try reach the roof. It shouldn't be too hard and as soon as you got it you can claim the chest, 2. The second chest is the military chest, this chest can be found at the imperial berracks on the right side of the map. For this chest I found two different spawn locations, but maybe there are more. A lot of people actually find this rxploration chest on top of those 2 military tents right in front of me, but if you can't see it there take a look at the smaller tent that is located on the left side. Because for me the chest was right in here. You have to be careful because sometimes the Mercenaries are shooting at you and then you cannot claim it. But if you sneak in you can easily get it.
3. The next chest can be found in a treehouse. There are actually four different spots with treehouses in the snow Highlands, so if you don't find the chest right here, try to check out the three other locations and you might eventually find it. As soon as you found the tree house all you have to do is climbing up the ladder and check out the outsides of the building. A lot of people think that the chest is located inside the treehouse. but it's not. 4. Then we have the chest that is located at the ice floes in the middle of the map. I already found this chest, but it is either located on the ice floes or in the river underneath the ice floes. So if you can find it right away just search for it, it should be somewhere there. 5. For the next one, we have to go up the river. This one is quite easy to find as well, we can just go alongside the river from the previous chest, and at one of the deepest spots of the river you will find it.
But keep in mind that you will probably lose some health, because you can't hold your breath long enough to reach the chest, open it up, and get back to the surface. So don't get this chest if you are low on health. 6. And we are already at the last chest, this one is located at the bridge that you can find at the top of the map. It has two different spawn locations, I saw a lot of players getting this chest right underneath the bridge on the left side. But for me it is underneath the bridge on the right side. Make sure that the mercenaries on the bridge don't see you, because they can deal a lot of damage. For me I just take the risk and run over the bridge to get my chest. And this one is actually the last one that we can find at the snow Highlands.
Now all we have to do is to get our exploration reward of 1000 gold bars for the snow highlands. And that's it for today's video I really hope it helps you out and if so I would appreciate a faaat like, and please share it with all of your friends! if you have some tips for us feel free to leave a comment, and if you'Re new on my channel and you want to get more tips and tricks all around LifeAfter make sure to subscribe to the Gaming-Grizzly!
I hoope you all have a great day, and see you all in the next video! Bye byeeeee!
- They're everywhere, I love it. - What you doing? You look like you're kissing. What's going on over there? You making some noises? - Mm-hmm, yep.
- That's a fart. - So these elephants are the sweetest ever. They have such different personalities. Some are really rowdy.
Some are really friendly and calm. And some are super shy. I mean, I'm just surprised that they're even just letting us be around them. Little baby likes my dress a little bit too much.
We had a little yum-yum. - Look at that one. He's rolling on the ground. Oh, he's so playful. Good job, buddy.
- This was amazing. There's nothing like being around elephants. They're so smart, they're so aware. They know completely what's going on https://www.casinoslots.co.nz/online-roulette.
I can't imagine why anyone would want to hurt them. We're just lucky to be in the same place as them. - Devin, how are you feeling? - I am in heaven. I got sprayed on.
I am one with the elephants. - It's just an honor to be here. - It really is an honor to be here. Like, we blessed and honored.
- Yeah. - I, like, I might cry. - Yes. - Because I'm a big elephant baby, myself. - Ultimately, I think the overwhelming feeling is that we're all really grateful to be here, and thankful that we get to be in the presence of these animals, because they're special. - That was incredible.
- That was amazing. It was really awesome just to see these animals in their space, where we were the guests. These are little babies, and they're orphans.
And so a lot of them have had a really, really rough start to life, but there's still so much joy that they have. They still play, they still snort. They still bully.
They still love their milk. They fart. - They do fart.
- Freddie got farted on. - I did. - It's like humans were once able to coexist with these animals. And I think it's really important that we learn how to coexist with them again, because they are, like, an incredibly important part of our world. - Thank you so much to the David Sheldrick Trust.
We are so grateful that we are able to be here and hang out with baby elephants. - And thank you for all you do. I mean, this is just, it's a blessing to be here. And it's a blessing to all the animals that are able to get help.
We just finished. - And now we gotta go clean ourselves up, because I got this on my nose. - Devin was in there. - (laughs) - All up in there. - On your back pocket, you have a phone-shaped dust stain.
- So we have to go clean up before we go shopping, that's for damn sure. - Just Devin's full body, Devin's dust stain. - Hi.
- So we're going shopping. - Shopping! - Yeah. - Yo, we have the amazing Lorna here. - She'll help us. - She's going to help us navigate.
We are starting the morning off very early at 6:30 AM Nairobi time. We are going to go get breakfast, and then we are going to go to the elephant orphanage. And then, we're going to go into the city and do some shopping. Very, very excited. Oh, it's so much fun here.
I love it. - Our server told me this is his favorite. Chai just means tea. - But guess what we learned?
In America, we'll say chai tea because it's, like, a type of tea. But here, chai is just tea with milk in it. Did he bring you milk? - He did bring me milk. That means mama needs a Lactaid.
- Oh, boy. - Hi, Regina. - I get really carsick, so I make everyone else sit in the back so I can sit in the front, so I don't vom. - I've had three hours of sleep. Just arrived at the elephant orphanage.
- These are elephants that have been orphaned for various different reasons. They are being rehabilitated to go back out into the wild. So their main goal is not to be with humans for the rest of their life. Their main goal is to be with other elephants. - Yeah.
But they did tell us that if we want to, we could foster a baby elephant. - (laughs) We're going to bring him home with us, and it'll be easy. - Yep, that's how you do it. - They'll get along great with James.
- Yeah. - It's really important that we conserve these animals, and... I think we're mindful of the fact that the circumstances under which they're here are not good. - Yeah, and we're just here to give some love. - This is like a Studio Ghibli film, all the animals, and, like, the beautiful landscape.
- Oh, he's peeing right now. Good for him. - Good job. Nice work, buddy.
- Edwin is my name, and this is the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. So this project is taking care of orphan baby elephants and orphan baby rhinos, and later on, reintroducing them back into the wild. And that's why all the babies we have to see here today are orphans. - You guys, are you ready? - Yes.
- So ready. - Kris will never be ready. - We rescued them from different parts of the country. And they all have different reasons for being orphans. The babies are still very young. And they do not know how to survive without the mother's milk.
Nursed with our protection against the dangers, they will be trained, they will be protected, and so will behave like any other wild elephant out there. When we see that happen, then we set them free and let them become wild once again. Once they finish the milk, then they are relaxed and calm, and so you can interact with them. Make sure that you don't scream and shout. That makes them get overexcited.
They all have different characters. Some are very social and friendly, and want to stick with you and play with you. Some are very shy, and want to stay away from you. And a few of them have the naughty character, and might want to come and push you around. They all have names. The youngest that will come down here is 8 months old.
The oldest is approximately 7 years old. - Do you have a favorite? - All of them. - (laughs) - They're all your children.
- My name is Dr. Emma Mbua. And I'm a paleoanthropologist interested in the study of human evolution. - So where in Africa do you think the Mitochondrial Eve would have been living? - In eastern Africa, we have the evidence from the fossils. They found that people living in eastern Africa today, their mitochondrial DNA points to that mother, 200,000 years ago. I don't know whether you understand all that science.
- (laughing) - I love that you're basing that off of my face. You know, you know. - So in terms of, like, bone structure and bodies, and how we look today, how different is that from the Mitochondrial Eve's bone structure and her sort of makeup? - The evidence that there is, looking at the postcranial and the limb bones, the mitochondria might have had our bone features. - Why was human development around 200,000 years ago such a critical period? - There was a big debate, you know, to the questions of where did modern humans arise from.
That's where they went to the studies of modern mitochondrial DNA of the living people. Therefore, you know, after obtaining all those samples, they were able to calculate back. Which one, you know, had more diversity in it.
So there were less diversity in the DNA of the European. Less diversity in East Asia. But more diversity was found in Africa, meaning that it had been here for long. This evidence of the mitochondrial DNA supports Africa as the place of modern humans.
- Wow, I have chills. - That is so cool. - Did she suffer from the patriarchy like we do?
- First full day in Nairobi. - Woo! - So we are at Carnivore, about to have dinner. - Carnivore is this badass restaurant, and they have all types of meat and game.
- Whatcha drinking? - I actually don't know what it's called. - It's called a Dawa.
- And there's vodka and tea. - Lime. - Honey and lime. - Yes. - The guy sold it to us as African medicine.
I was like, I could use a doctor right now. - So I was wearing my shirt backwards for most of the day, and I fixed it. The end. All the interviews we've done, most of what we shot was wearing my shirt backwards.
So we have invited the girls from Over 25 to come have dinner with us. - Yes. - We are super excited to hang with them. - Hold on, my drink is... I'm grabbing my drink.
We're having drinks handed to us while we're shooting. I'm really excited to try all the cool meats they have. - Meats. - Meats.
- Meats. - Meats. - Meats.
- Meats. - Meats. - Meats. - Meats. - Meats.
- I am. - Vegetarian? - Yes.
(audio drops out) Thank you. - Meats, meats, meats, meats. - Yes.
- No! - I can't handle you. Is this crocodile? - Yep. No! - Day two in Nairobi.
The Corporate Communications Manager Bally Technologies about their new Pawn Stars slot machine which will be introduced in the casinos throughout the US upcoming month. Now here's a look at the new Pawn Stars slot machine from Bally Technologies Mike here's another one of your new machines.
Addison'S pace on the TV show Pawn Stars and I have to tell you personally I it's an interesting show. I i don't watch a lot myself, but there's a lot of interesting things on there and I understand sorry popular so tell us a what this is all about. Well, this, it's just over real fun game. What are the things I think sets this apart?
Is most games are seeing that are based on television series Casinoslots? Are movies I just using lips to the movies. Are this type of thing?
This is all original video content we created specifically for this game, skin a really give you the feeling you like you're, walking into the pawn shop im tryna negotiate for a big day out with the guys will take you through to quit. Bonus features here, their real fun. You know Chumley from the shower right.
Oh yeah, her right is a character II. I don't know if you're a fan or not by the you might get a chuckle out on this one. We call this the sharply video bonus. So when you head for any, if they are bonus, features you choose whether the we all should go left or right pick. One of those here comes charm leadoff.
We give us some good sure school. The bonus after this is her. I was a cowboy. There was a cowboy there's other instances where is gonna be a leprechaun eyes get to be. Egyptian is gonna, give you half his money for a lil bonus, so just a real fun thing. The plays of all the characters in the show are we had some fun with that.
Obviously some we had some fun with that % uh. You know for some tougher, but this is the real fun exciting part of the whole thing is we call this? The negotiation bonus - this is really gonna give you a feel of what it's like to walk in to the pawn store with an item and try to negotiate with one of these guys for some money.
So do you have a favorite on the show? I know you're not a huge fan, I'm trying to convince you, but you gotta favorite mailman, you like the old man. So let's let's see if we can get the old man dick too well to buy our.
I don't know you'll see here, we've got our. I don't speak locked in turn the base game we can now take into to pawn again. It all goes to the top. We'Ll music is from the show, and here is the old man to I. We have something were walking into the store. This is in great condition, but it might be afraid, are controlling much for right now for a chance to double your money loses all or can give you inside get to decide here.
You wanna, take the money or, if we wanna risk, the expert. So what do you think we should do? Let'S call the experts II.
Alright, let me go check with the expert Ste school. How is that mean? I lost my mind. It'S experts say, sir, I'm so afraid ever want much time weight. I lost my phone s. Reading your bringing fake items into the porn shop on like getting interested this is this is bad wolf. I'M gonna give you another chance over always said you when I think that any bonus at all.
Now you rock-bottom a fake item. You made the decision that you were going to risk it % uh case serves me right. I guess story, maybe maybe he will be so sure of fun government. This is really nice.
How was 21, I won, seven Grand Forks - I that's not going to happen by deadly old man - would kick my ass like you that much are give yeah. Let'S ask for 4500 why we can make a deal thanks for coming in. I got animated alright. As to this time, so we knew you were bringing a fake suit.
I think you know it's funny just but couple fulfill that you got caught last time, y'all Mansell, smoother, I gots. He knows your acts, governor, almost coupons and everything else away for years, so he knew not to a I. I have an honest face now: that's a penny machine with a maximum that an eMachine, 25 cents up to two dollars and fifty cents % uh. So at a very affordable machine at the the low-level, just those just the flavor, all the different things can happen in this negotiation. You can go back and forth. There'S call an expert couple other different things. So each time gonna be different.
Walking experiencing this negotiation. Just like it is on the show, okay not know pic progress on the I know this is a stand-alone game. Are so you're. Your big jackpots are gonna, be your big negotiations as as well as you'll see up top a silver and gold bonus which is off a straight up. Credit awards - and there is also free games - features available to okay, and when will the serbian available the casino January of 2013 we're gonna, have it out on casino floors all over america?
Knowing the effective study techniques for students and passing tests effortlessly.
Final exams are the epitome and the measuring stick that scales how much a student has progressed. Together with the level respect that comes with the phrase, fear is also associated with it. Finals are one of the most important and challenging moments in a student’s life. This is why it’s essential to know the effective study techniques for students so you don’t have cold sweats and black out 5 minutes before the exams.
Obviously, the real challenge is convincing yourself to study way ahead of time. If you always tell yourself that there’s plenty of more time before the exam, you probably end up cramming and trying to cover 7 chapters in just one night which we, of course, know as something that doesn’t work. Continuing on this path will result to failure which will open the university gates and help kick you out.
To prevent this dilemma from happening, you need to stop procrastinating and have some self discipline. You need to have the drive to study and relight that beacon of enthusiasm that you had back when you were a freshman. Ask yourself, why did you lose that fire? What happened? Once all your realizations sink in and you’ve finally gained your motivation back, it’s time to put you in the right track again and introduce study techniques for students.
Have fun studying
Studying for an exam or studying as a whole can be a fun and entertaining or painful and irritating depending on how you make it. Invite some friends over, listen to music or even go to the zoo and set up a tent with the koalas; do whatever it is that will make your study time entertaining while you read over your notes. Don’t restrict yourself within your room; go wherever you think might help you focus.
Make a schedule and stick to it
Students are always offered with distractions for a lot of things can be done within the campus. Often times, studying is misplaced by extracurricular activities. Now, to avoid the same events from reoccurring, always set an appointment with your books and notes. Make it a routine to fill up your planner with studying schedules for the month. By doing so, you’ll always have an excuse to say no.
Survey, Question, Read, Recite, Review
Always start by surveying the chapters included in the lesson. By doing so, you will have an idea of which parts you’ll be able to digest and those which you will not. Once you’ve identified the hardest parts, try to ask yourself and consolidate answers from your classmates. You can then do further reading on the topic. Just be sure you comprehend what you read. After that, do a recap of what you’ve covered and challenge what you’ve learned.
The SQ3R (survey, question, read, recite and review) together with proper time management are the basic studying techniques for students. Enjoying yourself while you’re at it removes the tension and relaxes your brain for better comprehension. Combining these three make the best ways to study for a test. Yet this combination will take a lot of determination from the student which may lead him/her losing interest in the program. If you need help with all of this, you can ask help with essay service.
To make things easier, a student should have his or her own memory test software. The software doubles as a notebook and an automated flash card. After the data has been recorded and category, the software then creates questions based on the categorizations. The answers are then assessed and the program determines the weak points of the student. Once found, the software will focus more on these weak points.
Thailand is called the “Land of the smiles”, once you visit this country, you will enjoy a beautiful city, bustling and civilized. Everything here comes naturally but very uniquely and strangely, the simple thing is the beauty of this land of Golden Temple.
Thailand is either warm or scorching hot, depending on what time of the year you visit. This means that you don’t need to worry about being cold. Get some tips what to wear at the beach and at temples for a perfect trip.
Clothing tips for women:
At beaches: Stick with natural fabrics for cover-ups and fairly modest coverage. Always wear your bikini top, because topless sunbathing is a taboo. Thai women often wear a chemise outside at the beach. It’s hot, the advice is to pack light, loose-fitting clothes in natural fabrics that are easy to wash and dry and will keep you cool .
At temples: When you visit a cultural sensitive area, you show respect by covering your shoulders, wearing long pants to the knees and need some better footwear (though usually people enter the temple barefoot). T-shirt or blouse is acceptable. You'll not be admitted if you are wearing tank tops, short shorts or revealing clothes. Also do not wear mini skirts, tops with low neck lines, or bare shoulders. In other words, simply dress reasonably and you will have no problems.
Clothing tips for men:
At beaches: Clothes for guy is simple and easy: T-shirts and standard-issue ‘men's shorts’ mean your modesty never need be a problem (just put your shirt back on when you leave the beach). In some spots it might be necessary to wear mosquito repellent, too.
When visiting Buddhist temples, you should pay particular attention to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. You would avoid wearing shorts and no slippers.
You should take notice of weather in Thailand to bring clothes and necessary items in your suitcase.
Weather in Thailand is equivalent Vietnam. From November to February next years is the best season for traveling because of less rainy weather. Tourism in the south is the most beautiful from March to May, in the north from November to February. The climate condition determines what you should wear in Thailand – a fine line between respecting local culture, and not melting to a puddle.
Ultrasound technicians are also known as ultrasonographers or sonographers. These medical professionals are experts in using various types of equipment that are used in producing images of different parts of the body that aid the doctors in making a diagnosis. Some of the areas of specialty of these technicians include the breast, abdomen, obstetrics and gynecology, vascular technology and neurobiology just t mention a few. These sonographers are responsible for performing diagnostic procedures, maintaining and keeping accurate records, analyzing technical data, providing quality care, discussing and collaborating with the physicians and doing other minor tasks that involve patient care during the course of the ultrasound procedure. Aside from earning a good salary, ultrasound technicians are also provided with hefty bonuses and benefits. So what type of bonuses and benefits are available for ultrasound technician?
Knowing the Benefits of Being an Ultrasound Technician
There are basically a lot of pros in working as an ultrasound technician. One of the huge advantages of working as a sonographer is its high salary pay. The salary of an ultrasound technician regarding to the average resume is considered to be one of the highest in the field of medicine.
Most of these medical professionals work inside hospitals and can earn an average annual rate of $65,000. Those who are working in clinics and centers can earn at least pay of $60,000 per year. The rate of the salary will usually depend on several factors including the position held, the work environment, the level of education and training, specializations, and certifications just to name a few.
There are also other sonographers who would like to travel across the country in order to extend their services in different institutions. These professionals are commonly known as traveling ultrasound technicians. Aside from the basic pay they receive, these traveling technicians also receive a number of additional benefits. These benefits and bonuses include dental and health insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plans, paid holiday and vacations, referral bonuses, lodging, and as well as car and transportation allowances. These are just some of the many reasons why becoming an ultrasound technician is a good choice of career.